Come in and pick up a Student Reading Record from our Library.
You only need to read 12 books:
- for years 8 and 9, 4 books from the PRC booklists, and 8 of your own choosing;
- for years 10 to 12, all 12 books are your own choice.
Did you know you can include many types of books:
- Audio Books
- class/shared reading - this includes books you read at home with your family, or even books that are read to you by an adult
- Prescribed books that you have to read for school (any subject)
- research for assignments
- books in another language other than English
There are plenty of awards. Which one are you up to?
We are learning how to ask questions and use research processes to meet and understand the challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
Not sure where to start your research? Looking for research tips and strategies to point you in the right direction?
Ask your Teacher Librarian.
What's the Teacher Librarian reading?
Ms Guthrie is currently reading:
Amelia Westlake by